This website contains information about Bird &Lovibond solicitors and the services that we provide. The information contained within this website does not constitute legal advice.
It is important that you read this page as it contains important information regarding accessing our website.
- This website provides information for United Kingdom residents only.
- The website is for information only and is not intended to offer legal advice. It is not a substitute for specific advice that is tailored to your circumstances. We will not accept liability if you rely solely on information from the website.
- We retain the copyright for the pages of this website and the material and information contained in those pages, with all rights reserved by us.
- The pages of this site may not, in whole or in part, be reproduced, copied, stored, transmitted or used by any party.
- We will not be liable for errors, omissions or for information becoming out of date.
- We will not be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of or inability to use, interruption or availability of this website, its operation or transmission, computer viruses or any unauthorised access to or alteration of the website. We do not warrant that the contents of this website are compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
- This website may provide links to other websites from time to time. We do not accept responsibility in any way for the content of any linked site.
- The personal information collected on this website will always be treated confidentially. We only use the information you provide about yourself and your company to answer your enquiry. We do not share this information with any third party except to the extent necessary to answer your enquiry if that enquiry requires the involvement of a third party.
- Any personal data which we collect, record or use in any way whether it is held on paper, on computer or other media will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The transmission of information via the internet can never be completely secure. Although we will use reasonable endeavours to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted from our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access information that we hold about you. If you would like to see the information that we hold about you or you would like the information we hold to be deleted then please contact us at 3 Vine Street, Uxbridge UB8 1RP. A fee may be payable to fulfil your request.
- The terms of, and the use of, this website are governed by English law.