- Uxbridge - 01895 256151
- Ruislip - 01895 636037
- Greenford - 0208 5786 936
Bird & Lovibond solicitors provide legal advice to individuals, families and businesses from its offices in Uxbridge, Greenford and Ruislip.
Services during the Coronavirus Outbreak
Our Coronavirus update – please read:
We are currently open for business but working remotely. Please continue to use our existing contact details. In accordance with Government guidelines, we are conducting meetings by phone or through other communication channels including some video conferencing.
We request that you communicate with us as far as possible by email, rather than post, to ensure we receive your communications as soon as possible. If you intend to post or deliver items through our office letterbox, please notify us by email to avoid any delay in us receiving your communication.
Please also make all payments by online bank transfer, details of which will be provided as necessary. We can accept card payments by phone. We would prefer not to receive cheques or cash due to difficulty of paying into Banks.We thank you for your co-operation and we will ensure we continue to provide a good service to our clients. We will post further updates on this website.
Our legal services for individuals and families include:
- Family Law - divorce & financial settlements, separation & property disputes, matters involving children
- Your Property - conveyancing (buying & selling your home), re-mortgaging, lease extension, freehold enfranchisement
- Landlord & Tenant – tenancy agreements, deposit protection, deposit disputes, possession claims
- Will Writing, Powers of Attorney, Probate
- Employment Law – redundancy, settlement agreements
- Personal Injury compensation, accident claims
- The resolution of disputes.